MY KTHMA is a computer program running in tablets with ANDROID operating systems. It is effective and useful tool for map validation, field checks, corrections, and field data collection (polygons, lines, points, text) in cadastral applications for the following reasons:
- It is superimposing line layers (DXF), Shape and raster files (i.e. photomaps) with fast zoom and pan.
- Online data use: Geo-referenced images of Google maps, and different stations offering Web Map Services (WMS) (i.e. photomaps of EKXA). The downloaded data are processed and stored for future use.
- Offline data use: Street maps of OpenStreetMap, and online data stored previously in mbtiles form for future use (i.e. photomaps of EKXA). In the case of photomaps, the files are processed in advance using program Cut Map Tiles, Land Data’s Mbtiles format generator . The result is generation of tiles (256 X 256) pixels, facilitating fast zoom and pan of tablets and smart phones.
- It collects field data in the form of polygons, lines, points, and text. You can use this data for map validation and field checks. (Vector data for forestry, and topographic applications, DXF interface.)
- It takes and manages geo-referenced pictures with tagged messages, which indicate the location of the exposure in the GPS tracks.
- It executes work according to ΕΚΧΑ specifications.
MAP VALIDATION, FIELD CHECKS OF CADASTRAL MAPS
The process of making Cadastral maps involves field measurements, processing of aerial or satellite imagery and map validation through quality field checks. You can use MY KTHMA for the map validation and more. First, it guides you to specify areas in the field with the help of the GPS receiver built into the tablet*. The GPS tracks, and the cursor, position locator, are superimposed on the country’s road map and therefore make the online and offline navigation easy.
You can do the map validation and field checks effectively and economically with transferring from the office all the vectors, points, text (with their colors) into the tablet. As a result you have the office data on to the field, where editing (addition and deletion) of selected features is taking place.
The new info comes back to the office where it takes its final form, or you can send it from the field, through 3G (optional) connections, to eliminate any error and omission possibilities, before the operator returns to the base.
MY KTHMA, SOFTWARE
The tablet is equipped with powerful validation – editing – data collection software, using normal editing techniques, or rough editing moves by taping the points of interest and bypassing the use of the cursor. This generates polygons, lines, and points tagged onto features with comments, to expedite the field trips. Quick pan and zoom capabilities assist the editing, for both vector and ortho-images. At the same time there is continuous on, off display of vectors and or photomaps during the editing without stopping the process and keeping the other info active.
To this, add
- Online, offline navigation capabilities using road maps layers from the industry leaders OpenStreetMap, with .map input.
- Additional software to process large volume of raster images with mbtiles format for fast zoom and pan.
- The ability to process and store GPS tracks in service mode together with geo referenced oriented photos. These data you can upload and download to Facebook, Internet, Google Maps ** and Autocad, all installed into an industry standard ANDROID** based tablet
- Web Map Service (WMS). These data can be processed, and stored for further offline use via mbtiles format.
DATA COLLECTION, POLYGON-LINES-POINTS, DXF INTERFACE
The tablet* is equipped with data collection software, by tapping the points of interest and bypassing the use of the cursor to expedite the field trips. This generates polygons, lines, and points tagged onto features with comments. You can display these features with colors of your choice, and you can edit or delete them.
ΜY KTHMA can be used effectively for Cadastral and a variety of other disciplines that require general purpose, quick, simple, effective and low cost data collection/validation.
It is a valuable tablet based software for Cadastral Applications, equipped with manuals for its installation use and, and supported by a team of professionals with long experience in system development and data manipulation.
- SPECS AT A GLANCE
- WHAT IS INCLUDED
Click here to learn more