My LUCAS – Field data collector, is a software package which when it is installed in the appropriate tablet* allows users to activate the built-in GPS devices, camera and compass to collect data for the LUCAS campaign 2018. These data, include the GPS tracks, with the relevant geo-referenced photos, comments attached to them, the waypoints, related imagettes corresponding to each path separately.
They also include all the qualitative and quantitative inspections carried out after the end of measurement and before leaving each point.
Following are some of My LUCAS important functions:
- GPS route planning.
- Automatic display of imagettes.
- Accurate, fast, comfortable camera use.
- Interface with MapFactor navigator.
- Fast information transfer to other systems (DMT).
- Display of GPS tracks, road maps, imagettes, and photomaps. In the case of photomaps, the files are processed in advance using program Cut Map Tiles, Land Data’s Mbtiles format generator . The result is generation of tiles (256 X 256) pixels, facilitating fast zoom and pan of tablets and smart phones.
- Computation of distance and area values for Plot areas.
- Advantage in having the GPS, camera and compass, all built in one unit.
- Online data: georeferenced maps and images from Google Maps.
- Web Map Service (WMS). These data can be processed, and stored for further offline use.
- Store the collected tracks daily, according to the specifications.
All this information is stored in the memory of the tablet, processed, and exported through the Internet in various forms.
These processes and especially the photograph templates for each measured point, guarantee the maximum return of each surveyor with quality data.
Program My LUCAS is the best tool in the market. Used with success in the campaign 2015.
- SPECS AT A GLANCE
- LUCAS 2018. FEATURES
- OTHER RELATED PRODUCTS
*Industry standard tablet with ANDROID** Operating System.Click here to learn more